Solo-Instructor, University of Michigan:
- MO300: Introduction to Organizational Behavioral Theory in Management, BBA Core Course, Fall 2015.
Facilitator, University of Michigan
- Inter-group Dialogues Relations on Race, Class, and Gender, 2016 – 2017
University of Pennsylvania
- MGMT 898: Leadership, Conflict, and Change: Lessons from Rwanda. MBA elective course.
- Assisted class on immersion trip to Rwanda
University of Michigan
- MO 705: Group Independent Study on On-Demand Economy. MBA elective course.
- MO 302: Positively Leading People and Organizations. BBA elective course.
Intermittent Teaching Assistant, University of Michigan
- EMBA 634. Negotiations. EMBA elective course.
- MO 615. Managing Professional Relationships. MBA elective course
- MO 604. Leadership Development. Weekend MBA core class.
- STRAT 411. Corporation in Society. BBA elective course
- Assisted class on immersion trip to Ghana