I am prepared to teach core courses in management, organizational behavior, human resources, leadership, and electives in negotiations, social impact, people analytics, work and technology, and building professional relationships as well as global management electives in the Middle East and Africa. You can find my teaching statement here.
Solo-Instructor, University of Michigan:
- MO300: Introduction to Organizational Behavioral Theory in Management, BBA Core Course, Fall 2015.
Facilitator, University of Michigan
- Inter-group Dialogues Relations on Race, Class, and Gender, 2016 – 2017
University of Pennsylvania
- MGMT 898: Leadership, Conflict, and Change: Lessons from Rwanda. MBA elective course.
- Assisted class on immersion trip to Rwanda
University of Michigan
- MO 705: Group Independent Study on On-Demand Economy. MBA elective course.
- MO 302: Positively Leading People and Organizations. BBA elective course.
Intermittent Teaching Assistant, University of Michigan
- EMBA 634. Negotiations. EMBA elective course.
- MO 615. Managing Professional Relationships. MBA elective course
- MO 604. Leadership Development. Weekend MBA core class.
- STRAT 411. Corporation in Society. BBA elective course
- Assisted class on immersion trip to Ghana